The first half maybe soon be over, but the second half is coming up!
And before we go into the second half of the 2010 anime season, I would like to recap on my anime coverage (plus my short description) so far…
Migrated from 2009 Anime Season (I watched both of them, but don’t have time to blog it)
1. Seikon No Qwaser
– This anime maybe pushed the line as borderline hentai, but at least the plot is a bit decent to watch. (If not for the censorship and later… an original ending!)
– Hey, at least this anime rocks: intriguing plot and all!
Spring 2010 (April – June 2010)
1. B Gata H Kei
– It maybe mild ecchi, but Yamada’s path is tough if she chooses having 100 fuck buddies or make Kosuda as her boyfriend.
2. Angel Beats!
– The ending is a bit disappointing… (And if Ep. 14 sucks, the whole series does!) They should at least extend it to 24 episodes!
3. Ichiban Ushiro no Daimaou
– Badass future overload (with his own harem) is the new cool! No wonder Ken Sugisaki lost to Akuto Sai on harem ratings…
4. Kiss x Sis TV
– Let’s just say the OVA (which I’m planning to watch) is better…
5. Mayoi Neko Overrun!
– 12 directors in every episode makes it a hit-and-miss series. Oh, and Nozomi is cute!
– “SUM WAN WAN WAN~!” Good series when the second half kicks in… I think Taneshima is Poplar yet!
Summer 2010 (July – September 2010)
1. Ookami-san to Shichinin no Nakama-tachi
– This could be a good fairy tale anime if it wasn’t for BAAAAADDD Hitsujikai!
2. Asobi ni Iku yo!
– Fanservice aside (except in DVD…), this is an anime where big damn heroes plus sci-fi references were made!
3. Shukufuku no Campanella
– Ditched the erotic scenes for an adventure anime that tastes like sugary moe~!
4. Seitokai Yakuindomo
– All sex jokes, now where’s my comedy and fanservice?
– So much misunderstandings, but at least it has moments… I hope the second half of Mitsudomoe will fare better!
6. Sekirei ~Pure Engagement~
– Season 2 is better than Season 1. But I hope that Seven Arcs could animate the Third Stage!
7. Highschool of the Dead
– If only MADHOUSE could make it grittier and sexier! (the orgybus, mind you) Oh, and if only they could animate the Shopping Mall arc.
8. Strike Witches 2
– More action-packed and fanservice than Season 1! Of course, it doesn’t end here just yet…
1st Half Series (April – September 2010)
– Do not underestimate the power of superheroes… A good series that needs a sequel!
– Let’s just say that it needs more Season 2… But hey, this anime is great for shoujo fanatics and maid lovers!
– It’s an improvement over the 2009 season, which is better, cuter, heartwarming, stronger!
Anyways, that’s for my coverage in the first half. However, I have to dropped Night Raid because it’s a pain to watch it when I’m bombarded with anime series that I’m watching. (Oh, and it’s farewell to “Anime no Chikara” timeslot!)
While I’m continuing watching Amagami SS with 3 arcs covered (and I have to wait for next week to watch Ep. 14), these anime series that I will watch. Although I might limit it to a few series that I will cover on my blog.
– Fortune Arterial: Akai Yakusoku
– Hyakka Ryouran: Samurai Girls
– Iron Man
– Kami nomi zo Shiru Sekai
– Ore no Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai
– Sora no Otoshimono: Forte
– Soredemo Machi wa Mawatteiru
– Tantei Opera Milky Holmes
– Yosuga no Sora
Anyways, see you next post!